Alliance For a Uganda Without Orphans
We are a national movement committed to ensure that every fatherless and vulnerable child in Uganda belongs to a loving family. AUWO unites a network of 2300 local churches, dozens of local non-governmental organizations and individuals. Families are encouraged, equipped and empowered to rescue children from orphan-hood to family working closely with the probation officers. Click here to read more
- Every child was created in the image of God to belong in a loving and caring family.
- Orphaned children have a right to belong to family again as Christian families take action inspired by biblical adoption.
- In Kinship care and foster care
From 2.5 Million(UNICEF) to NO orphan!
- Orphan Sunday was celebrated in 2300 local churches from 16 districts of Uganda in 2015.
- Domestic adoption by Christian families is growing.
- Weekly radio programs on 2 FM stations
The Gospel speaks God’s love, true Christians live it.